Fill in the form to book a room
Personal data protection
The one and only database administrator with accordance the act of 29. of August 1997 of personal data protection (that is Journal of Laws from the year 2002, no. 101, item 926 with later changes, hereinafter called the Act) is Hotel, Restauracja "Relax" Artur Babiak, Mirosław Babiak s.c. NIP 5980002713 REGON 003156270 based in Słubice (69-100, Poland) at the street Asnyka 16 (hereinafter called the Hotel).
In relation with the procedure of registration and purchasing of hotel services being provided by the Hotel, while filling forms located on our website and communicating with us through email or telephone, You freely provide us with information regarding Your given name, family name, address, email address, telephone number and You agree to the processing in accordance with the Act. Furthermore, during the mandatory showing of an identity document during registration at the Hotel, You provide additionally Your PESEL number (only Polish residents), date of birth and the number of the identity document.
For maintaining safety and comfort of our Guest a video minitoring service operates on the premises of the Hotel. The monitorig keeps images of persons and vehicles on the parking area for about one month, which are deleted automatically after tha period.
Every gathered piece of personal data is stored and processed maintainig proper safety measures fullfiling the requirements of Polish law. Furthermore, our website and every piece of data sent to it are protected by an SSL protocol.
Guaranteeing the realization of Your rights ensuing from the Act, the Hotel allows You the right to view, change, obtain the information regarding personal data processing at any time and also to delete them from the database. To do that, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hotel obliges to not share the provided personal data with any third parties, and not to use them in any marketing way, without Your explicit consent.
Our website contains internet links sending You directly to websites of our business partners. The Hotel is not responsible for any content on those websites.
If You do not agree with any of the abovementioned policies, please leave our website immediately.
1. Unconfirmed booking is valid until 6PM on arrival date. After 6PM the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
2. Free of charge booking cancellation is possible until 6PM of arrival date.
3. For VAT invoice guests are requested to provide all information required.
1. Hotel stay is calculated from 2PM to 11AM.
2. Room charge does not include breakfast.
3. Bicycle rental is available exclusively for hotel guests.
4. Reception is opened 24 hours; additional information is available at: +48 95 758 07 65
By making a reservation You agree to all of the Terms & Conditions
1. A room is rented per 24 hours.If a Guest does not say how long is he going to stay in the hotel, it is assumed that the room is rented 24 hours only.The check-in time is 12:00 p.m. and the check-out time is 11:00 p.m. on the next day.
2. A Guest should report his intension to prolong his stay in the Hotel at the reception desk until 11:00 a.m.The Hotel will accept the Guest`s intension to prolong his stay, if it is possible.You are kindly requested to leave the keys at the reception desk every time you leave the Hotel.
3. A hotel Guest may not sublet the room to other persons even if the paid-for duration of stay has not yet expiredThe Hotel Guests may stay in the hotel room from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.The Hotel may refuse to accept the guest who either seriously infriged the hotel regulations, including damage to property, harm to any other guests, employees or people who stayed indoors or disturbed the peace or work of the hotel staff in any other way during his last stay.
4. The Hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any stipulations referring to the services, you should report them immediately at the reception desk. This will enable the Hotel Director to react at once.
5. At the Guest`s request the hotel provides the following services free of charge:providing information related to the hotel stay or travel,waking up at the planned time,supervising the Guest`s luggage entrusted to the Hotel on the day when the check-in time starts until the end of the Guest`s stay in the hotel room,
6. The Hotel is responsible for precious things, money, securities and works of art only in case they are deposited in the hotel safe box.
7. Silence is obligatory in the hotel from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. on the next day.The Guest`s behavior should not disturb the peace of other guests. The Hotel has the right to refuse providing any services to a person who violated his principle. Children cannot stay unattended at the Hotel premises.
8. Every time the Guest leaves the hotel room should check if the door is locked.The Hotel Guest is materially laiable for any damage, action or aviodance as well as the action of his accompanying persons.Taking into account the fire-fighting procedures, it is prohibited to use heaters, irons, electric kettles and other appliances of similar type in the room, which the hotel does not provide
9. Smoking is prohibited in all our hotel rooms. In the event smoking ban is not observed, you will be charged with refreshing costs and costs of fire brigade intervention if the Sound Alarm Systems goes on. The cost is 200 PLN in both cases.
10. The bills for telephone calls are added a hotel margin.
11. Any personal belongings left by the Guest in the hotel room shall be put into the hotel deposit and stored for three months.The Hotel Management wishes you a nice stay